To provide an environment and opportunity for youth in schools.
In Bhutan, there are many hard surface football pitches. We could make use of these existing facilities to develop Futsal game if proper lines marking are drawn & goal posts are installed. Particularly, 90% of the local schools have no football ground for training or competitions but they do have a basketball court. This size is already ideal enough for the students to play the Futsal game. Or we may also consider creating the 4 vs 4 competitions without goalkeepers on the basket court. Actually, there is more youth taking part in the Futsal.
Aim and Importance of the Game
• To provide an environment and opportunity for youth in schools.
• To create a large base to identify talented players for future.
• To gather the elites to represent in school, club competitions and later in the National Team.
• To introduce futsal to youth.
• To promote the philosophy of futsal.
• To develop the activities of futsal in school.
• To increase participation in futsal program.
• To provide a healthy lifestyle for our youth.
• To train futsal coach-educators
• To train qualified coach-educators to be Instructors.
• To encourage parents and volunteers to get involved.