Concept of Grassroot
The Bhutan football federation grassroots programme objective. Our objective is very simple and smart:
- S – Specific
- M – Measurable
- A – Achievable
- R – Realistic
- T – Timed
THE NEED OF GRASSROOTS PROGRAMME
- For those wants to play football, we should make possible and accessible to them through their school or community, using the facilities available in the country.
- All children are entitled to education and health services irrespective of their family’s background and educational history.
- The development of relationships between children from different culture, religion and must be encourage in order to reduce the differences between them and increases respect on and off the pitch.
- Need for nurturing the future citizen with sense of belonging and responsibilities.
- The essential elements of grassroots football are relationships, team spirit, exposure and fun.
- The concept of learning through play while being guided by a coach – educator is a specified approach designed to reach out to young and create a process to connect to the future.
- The key concept is to bring together as many people possible through football and the program advocates exchanges and sharing human values and life skills.
- Football is the main recreational activity of countless numbers of children around the world. It is exceptional tool for social integration and excellent means of expression.
- Poor performances by senior levels in international arenas.
- Grassroots football is football for all.
- Play is the best means of learning and above all, youngsters should have fun.
- Grassroots football is for everyone, by everyone and everywhere.
- GNH starts from childhood.
- Investment for the life assets and nations future.