Aims And Benefits of GRASSROOTS PROGRAMME
THE AIMS OF THE GRASSROOTS FOOTBALL
- To introduce grassroots football to boys and girls (age6-12yrs)
- To introduce the philosophy of grassroots football.
- To develop the activities of grassroots football.
- To increase participation in grassroots football.
- To improve training and equipment.
- To train grassroots coaches as qualified grassroots coaches.
- To encourage parents and volunteers to get involved.
- To established links and build relationships between all partners.
- To put a legitimate structure for the development of grassroots football in place – GR STDP, GR MTDP and GR LTDP.
- To appeal to an audience and increase recognition.
- To seek out sponsors and partners.
THE BENEFICIALS FROM THE GRASSROOTS PROGRAMME
- Larger pool of children and stakeholders involved.
- Football accessible to all kids without any discrimination and alternative for career building.
- The quality football base and life assets for those who choose to be professional players.
- Football brings well-being, a balanced life, education on nutrition and strong messages against drugs and other harmful substances etc.
- Encouraging the practice of football by both genders and gender quality philosophy.
- During the grassroots program there are an excellent ways of getting the message across on health, like refraining from illegal or harmful substances, good nutrition and hygienic, healthy behavior.
- Nurturing youth with much sense of belonging and responsibilities.
- Educating respect and the fight against sexual discrimination through mixed teams, encouraging girls to play football etc.
- Message on child protection and child labor could be conveyed.
- Cultivating healthy citizen to achieve wise philosophy of our King.
- Reducing the medical expenditure and crime rates.
- Keeping kids involved for better purpose.
- Gearing for quality performances in international arenas.
- Fun and enjoyment for kids