With the starting of the grassroots plan and its implementation from the year 2014, the youth development plan was also seen as critical to the entire process. The Youth Development program refers to activities involving young adolescents between 13-20 years. The objectives of this project are:
- To impart the best and most developed training and techniques possible.
- To ensure the standard of youth coaching is improved and easily accessed to.
- To ensure a positive and enjoyable life experience for the children at this critical adolescence age by implementing programs and activities that are physically and socially constructive and providing an alternate form of recreation.
- To support the development of each individual player and raise the standard of performance.
- To make responsible citizens out of players through teamwork, hard work, and discipline.
- Identification and scouting of players for further development