Functions of Elite Youth Training.
- Provide training from professional coaches
- Players will, however, attend schools regularly while adjusting to the training schedule.
- The Players will form the national team to participate in the U-16 and U-19 AFC competitions and other competitions like SAFF, BOB League etc…
- The teams will participate in exposure competitions and training outside the country whenever possible for each category age group.
- The output of the training centre will be used to help clubs get quality players.
- Details of individual players and training designed as per the needs to be done.